Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th!

So today is Friday the 13th and my official due date. When my mom realized this she asked me to talk my doctor into changing it to the 14th. She didn't want her first grandchild born on friday the 13th, I am not superstitious so I didn't care but we changed it to please her. Now I realize how long a day is and I really want him here today...I don't care if its the 13th! I have tried everything, I just got finished working out on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes hoping that would do something but still no luck. Oh well, at least I know the end is near if he doesn't come by Tuesday I am being induced that day, but I sure hope he decides to come on his own before then!!!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Sorry the tea didn't work. Hope he comes soon! It's so hard to go past your due date. He will be here soon and I can't wait to see him! It was so good seeing you the other day!